Skip to content
- Design is a creative process of determination of form and structure.
- Form reflects the archetypal principle.It is the essence or content.
- Structure is the container or ground that manifests the principle.
- In the determination of structure we are guided by the principle of utility.
- Utility determines the organization of space,moderation of the environment and the choice of materials and technology.
- In the determination of form we are guided by the principle of beauty. We seek to reflect the ideal forms that are functionally efficient, culturally relevant and meaningful.